A skill which uses wood to create wooden items, typically with a carving knife or iron saw. Carpentry also determines the maximum slope you can build on, and is used when building a house. For very low levels of Carpentry making planks gives good skill gain but building a house-fence out of wood or repairing them soon raises the skill much faster.
The following tools are needed for improving and finishing carpentry items:
- Fine carpentry - Fine carpentry contains more difficult carpentry functions such as creating barrels and carts.
- Toy making - The creation of toys.
- Bowyery - The creation of bows
- Fletching - The creation of arrows
- Ship building - The creation of boats
See also Carpentry items.
- Carpenter at 50 skill
- Renowned Carpenter at 70 skill
- Master Carpenter at 90 skill
- Legendary Architect at 100 skill