Max flat speed: 17.3 km/h
Walking on cobblestone is the fastest way of traveling on foot (up to 17.3Km/h on a flat tile). Cobblestone can only be terraformed by a player with 21 Body Strength and 10 Digging. Cobblestone is easier to create than stone slabs, which has an identical travel speed. For these reasons, cobblestone is widely used when making permanent roads, paths, or courtyards.
Cobblestone tiles have a chance of decaying if not walked on for an extended period of time.
- Activate a shovel
- Right-click a tile of cobblestone and select Destroy Pavement.
Note: 20 body strength and 10 digging skill is needed to destroy cobblestone.
- You need to be stronger to destroy pavement.
- 20+ Body Strength is required to destroy pavement.
- You can't figure out how to remove the stone. You must become a bit better at digging first.
- 10+ Digging is required to remove pavement.
- You need to be stronger to dig on roads.
- 20.10+ Body Strength is required to dig on roads.