|Skill and improvement|
A ship with square sails steered by two side rudders connected to each other.
You will need 21.05 Mind Logic to be able to command it. Has manageable permissions.
The Corbita is a small merchant ship. It is relatively good for trading but is smaller than the Cog. Aside from needing more resources, they aren't much harder to build.
The amount of dye used to paint this is unknown as there are currently no containers able to hold enough dye.
- Passengers: 1 captain + 6 crew.
- Maximum speed: 28 km/h (in a gale)
- Hold Capacity: ??? volume units (100 rafts). Weight(kg) has no affect on this.
- Size: 5 tiles by 2 tiles
- Height: 25 dirt from water level to deck
- Weight: 1400kg (20 strength minimum to drag)
- Requires 21 dirt water depth
Depending on your skill you may have to create extra keel sections and other components.
- 420x Peg (20x for stern)
- 210x Tenon (10x for stern)
- 211x Hull plank (11x for stern)
- 40x Deck board
- 2x Shaft (1x for each rudder)
- 12x Plank (6 for each rudder)
- 50x Tar
- 1x Square sail (for square rig)
- 2x Large tackle (for square rig)
- 1x Medium mast (for square rig)
- 4x Small tackle (2x for square rig) (2x for spinnaker rig)
- 6x Cordage rope (4x for square rig) (2x for spinnaker rig)
- 1x Small mast (for spinnaker rig)
- 1x Small square sail (for spinnaker rig)
- 4x Keel section
- 4x Mooring rope
- 8x Thick rope
- 10x Belaying pin
- 2x Oar
- Total components: 989
- The QL of the keel section that is active is what effects creation chance.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
- With the new addition of the Load feature, many new items can now be loaded onto ships.
List is a work in progress.
- Large crate - 49
- Small crate - 85
- Bulk storage bin - 5
- 1 wagon, 9 large crates and 2 small crates
See Load cargo for exhaustive list of loadable/non-loadable items by smallest vehicle type.