If you have lost your basic tools, you may rummage through rock tiles and find some basic iron ore and rocks to create crude tools. These tools will have very low quality but may get you going. You can also create low quality fires from wood scraps and kindling.
- Rummage rock tiles to find iron rock and rock shards.
- Use rock shards on iron rock to create a crude knife.
- Forage grass tiles for a wooden branch.
- Use the crude knife on the branch to create a crude shaft.
- Use the crude knife on rock shards to create a crude shovel blade.
- Use the crude shovel blade on a crude shaft to create a crude shovel.
- Use the crude knife on rock shards to create a crude pickaxe head.
- Use the crude pickaxe head on a crude shaft to create a crude pickaxe.
- Use the crude knife on a wood scrap to create a kindling.
- Use the kindling on a wood scrap to create a campfire.