- A cow can be milked several times per day.
- Milk is always 100 QL when milked, but combining damaged milk results in lower QL. Milk can be used in cooking to make cheese, a staple for higher quality meals.
- The amount of milk produced depends on milking skill level and age of the animal, similarly to foraging, botanizing, and harvesting from trees/bushes and trellises.
- 1.00kg below 26 skill
- 2.00kg at 26 skill (maximum amount for Adolescent animals)
- 3.00kg at 53 skill (maximum amount for Mature animals)
- 4.00kg at 80 skill
- Milkman/Milkmaid at 50 skill
- Milking Machine at 70 skill