Nelde Aelini Village
Nelde Aelini used to be a Polish both-kingdom undeeded village where players helped each other. All Polish players were able to join the growing Polish Wurm community whether they were from Jenn-Kellon or Mol-Rehan.
- Spyrian (Smith, fortress inventor and builder)
- Kvath (Helper, fortress builder, helpful player)
- Davidiusz (Farmer, first aid, fortress builder)
- Sooszi (Mayor, Smith, Defender, Mercenary)
- Maddoggpl (Herbalist)
- Saumax (Mayor, Builder, Defender, Mercenary, Trader)
- Xane (Lone wolf)
Location of the village was undisclosed, because the community of the village wanted to be hidden from the public and left in peace.
Resources of the village
- Mostly birch forest
- Rock mine
- Iron mine
- Lake next to the village
Defending of the village
Village was in the progress to make a palisade around it to protect it from enemies or creatures. There was also an evacuation fortress under construction which was going to be the last defence line, outside the village.
Every player was allowed to make a farm in the village, unless it took up large amounts of space. Almost every player had animals in the village, some players sowed some seeds too.
- Website - No longer available
Website was in polish, but had an English section on its forum.
- Spyrian, for creating the whole article for the wiki and finding some useful templates.
- Kvath, for coming up with the motto of the village.
- Saumax, for providing the website and the forum.