Edit Freeze: Please do not make edits to the Wurmpedia until the move has completed. The Wurmpedia is expected to move on Wednesday, May 4th.
|Skill and improvement|
A net that should be laid out, entwining anyone who triggers it.
The cotton net trap is a trap used to temporarily reduce its victim's movement speed.
- Creation success is influenced by the active rope.
- Failure in creating will damage both ropes; failure in continuing will damage the item being added.
- These are difficult to make. It would not be unusual for a low skilled ropemaker to eventually destroy a cordage rope while trying to add it.
- Improvement uses Ropemaking skill but cloth tailoring tools: scissors, needle, water, and string of cloth.
- Using combined string of cloth bundles for improvement will consume a lot more string compared to an uncombined 0.1 kg string. Although, single strings require more clicking, since the whole string will be used in one improvement.
- The trap's volume is huge; as an example, a single trap is too big to fit in a small cart.
- Improving these is a very good way to train up Ropemaking.
- As non-champ priests take faith reductions from improving, improving these for Ropemaking skill is not option for them. If you plan to sacrifice ropes and other ropemaking items, do the improvement training before becoming a priest.