|Skill and improvement|
An oven made from stone bricks and clay intended for cooking and baking.
A stone oven is a fire container best suited for cooking and baking, but can also be used to heat up ore (NB: the QL of the lump will be lower than the ore QL), make pottery and so on, like campfire and forge.
- Activate the stone brick, right-click the clay, and select Create > Containers > Oven.
- To start, use a normal sized (2 kg) lump of clay, not a combined piece, because it will take the whole lot. However, to continue the oven, a combined piece of clay can be used; it will only take what it needs at a time.
- The stone brick and clay used to start the oven are damaged if the attempt fails.
- Activate a rock shards from your inventory, right-click the oven, and select 'Improve'
- Or activate a stone chisel and 'Chip'.
|Disclaimer: Rare functionality is still in its infancy and any information listed may only be an observation of one or more players rather than a confirmed bonus.|
Ovens with rare properties heat up contained items more quickly than their regular counterparts and have been claimed to stay lit longer and cook food items faster.
- Oven adds less difficulty to meals than forge, so it is better suited for cooking at low skills.
- Iron cauldron will not fit inside an oven.