- Right-click the item. If repairing requires raw materials like a plank, log, rock shards, wood scrap or stone brick, activate the material needed first, then right-click the structure
- Select "Repair".
- Vynora priests can use the Mend spell to repair otherwise unrepairable items
- If you try to repair a house wall within some other deed's perimeter, you will get the error message "<Deed Name> does not allow that."
- The timer on repairing is affected by your mind logic
- The amount of QL reduction from repairing is affected by your repair skill in comparison to the items QL
Repair Chart (Active Materials & Damage Reduction)
|Log||Wooden palisade gate, Palisade||Repairs 10 dmg per log|
|Plank||Wooden Fence, Wooden Fence Gate, Low rope fence/High rope fence, Wooden house walls/Windows/Doors||Fence/Gate = repairs 40 dmg per plank, House wall/Rope fence = repairs 10 dmg per plank|
|Rock Shards||Stone wall||Repairs 10 dmg per shard|
|Stone Brick||Chain fence, Iron fence, Iron fence gate, Tall Stone Wall, Stone house walls/Windows/Doors||Repairs 10 dmg per brick|
|Wood scrap||Woven fence||Repairs 10 dmg per woodscrap|
Not an all-inclusive list - please add any additional items/materials to the above table that are not included.
- Repairman/Repairwoman at 50 skill
- Materia Tamer at 70 skill
- Master Fixer at 90 skill