Main / Spawning
If you die, you may choose to respawn at different locations. All players have a infinite amount of respawns, however, champions of a god have some different restrictions regarding respawning and keeping their champion status.
If the respawn window does not show after you die, type in
/respawn into the chat window.
General Respawn Locations
- You can respawn at your kingdom's starter town of your current server.
- You can respawn at your village.
- You can respawn at a settlement you are allied with, if you died within 50 tiles of its token.
Server Dependent Respawn Locations
Chaos Only: Non-premium players are not given an option to respawn at a specific location. They will respawn on a random tile on the server.
Epic cluster starting towns
- Desertion : Glittershore
- Affliction : Deadlake
- Serenity : Strongbox
- Elevation : Flamma (MR), Gloomshade (BL), High Hopes (JK)
Freedom Isles starting towns
- Independence : The Howl
- Deliverance : Green Dog
- Exodus : Esert
- Celebration : Tap Dance
- Release : Sloping Sands
- Pristine : Blossom
- Xanadu : Glasshollow, Vrock Landing, Summerholt, Greymead, Whitefay, Linton, Lormere, Newspring, Esteron