(Redirected from Carving Knife)
|Skill and improvement|
Made for carving, this knife has a broad blade and half a hilt.
- Used for carving wood, primarily in the creation or improvement of carpentry and fine carpentry items.
- The quality of both the blade and the handle effect the success rate.
- The quality of the blade caps the quality of the finished product.
- Can also be used for butchering but it's not good as a butchering knife.
- Very effective at destroying wooden house walls.
- Stabber at 50 skill
- Carver at 70 skill
- Whittler at 90 skill