Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A wooden coffer. Simple yet beautifully decorated.
- Can store items. It holds the same amount and type of items as a large chest.
- Some items may be placed on top of the coffer, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is loaded; a message in event log will notify the player of this.
- Requires fine carpentry skill of 24 or above.
- Can be loaded into a large cart or above.
- Can not be picked up by hand.
- Can be locked with a small or large padlock.
- Does not stop decay.