- 1 Description
- 2 Game lore
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Fo's converting speech
His creations surround you. His love is everywhere around you.
He is the father of all things. He created the world out of love and passion.
To embrace Fo is to embrace all living things around you.
All and everyone is equal, but different.
We are all dirt. We are all gems. We just come in different shapes and colors.
To create more and love all that is already created is to love Fo.
To passionately strike down at those who aim to destroy these creations is to love Fo.
To strive after beauty and harmony with nature is to love Fo.
Fo's Inscription (Altar of Three)
I am Fo. I am the Silence and the Trees.
The sprout is my symbol.
Silent and lonely I lingered in darkness. Look around you. I created this of love and loneliness.
You are all like, but different. You are all dirt. You are all gems. You just come in different shapes and colors.
Do my bidding. Let all things grow into the splendor they may possess. Strive after beauty and harmony with nature. Let your soul become a lustrous gem.
With the same passion by which I once created all this, strike down at those who aim to destroy these creations.
Love me. Let me love you.
Fo follower abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
- Followers receive Fo domain bonuses while in Fo's domain. See domain of the gods for more details about this.
- Followers with 20 faith and 10 favor receive a passive healing bonus.
- Followers with 20 faith and 20 favor receive a 25% bonus to passive stamina regeneration.
- Followers with 20 faith and 20 favor receive 25% more sustenance from food. This does not affect nutrition.
- Followers cannot raise Faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
Fo priest abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- Priests of Fo with 35 faith may pass through thorns unhindered.
- Priests of Fo with 60 faith and 30 favor are ignored by normal animals. They will also ignore your pet if you have one. This does not include hyenas or 'monsters' like dragons, trolls, lava fiends, goblins or scorpions.
- Priests of Fo with 70 faith are inspired in their deity's favored terrain and have less stamina drain there. Fo gets the bonus on grass, dirt, trees, and fields.
- Priests of Fo receive double favor gains from sacrificing pottery, cloth, and food items.
- Dig (Vynora, Libila, and Magranon priests cannot do this).
- Alchemy, including the creation and use of healing covers.
- Can use bows.
- Generic priest penalties.
- Cannot cut wood.
- Cannot mine.
- Cannot pave.
- Cannot steal or destroy structures.
Fo champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
- All Fo follower and Fo priest abilities (NOT the Priest penalties)
- +5 to all characteristics skills.
- Faith set to 99.99 (you can continue to pray & gain faith, but only at about 0.000010)
- Praying, channeling, exorcism all get 50+your original skill, up to a maximum of 80.
- Shorter time for normal healing
- You will get a new title: Champion of Fo (this title can not be turned off, but it does not effect other titles. So you can be a 'Blacksmith Champion of Fo' for example).
- You will lose your Champion status after you die 3 times or after 6 months.
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
|Name||Level (Faith)||Favor||Difficulty||Time (seconds)||Targets||Description||Notes|
|Sixth sense||6||15||20||10||Creature||Detect hidden creatures and traps.||N/A|
|Morning fog||7||5||10||10||Creature||Protection from thorns||N/A|
|Bless||8||10||10||10||Item, Creature||Adds a holy aura of purity.||Use on blank altars to bless them to Fo.|
|Dispel||10||10||20||5||Tile, Item, Creature||Tries to dispel an effect on the target.||N/A|
|Locate soul||20||20||10||10||Tile, Item, Creature||Locates a player and corpses||N/A|
|Humid drizzle||21||30||20||40||Tile||Tends to animals in an area||Tending cures disease (15 minute cooldown)|
|Nolocate||22||15/60||10||15||Creature, Item||Hides you from locate spells||N/A|
|Charm animal||30||40||35||20||Creature||Turns an animal into a loyal companion||Casting begins combat|
|Courier||30||30||20||30||Item||tempts spirits to inhabit the target||Enchantment spell for mailboxes and Turrets|
|Cure light||31||10||5||10||Wounds||Heals a little damage||N/A|
|Lurker in the woods||31||30||60||20||Item||Locates rare creatures||Needs a pendulum|
|Cure medium||32||13||10||12||Wounds||Heals quite a bit||N/A|
|Fo's touch||32||30||30||30||Item||Counters Fo's demise enchant||N/A|
|Light of Fo||33||60||40||10||Tile||Heals allies in an area||N/A|
|Cure serious||35||17||15||15||Wounds||Heals one entire wound||N/A|
|Willowspine||35||20||29||10||Creature||target dodges better||N/A|
|Bearpaws||35||20||29||10||Creature||Increases unarmed damage||N/A|
|Oakshell||35||20||19||10||Creature||Increases natural armour||N/A|
|Vessel||38||5||70||30||Item||Stores favour in a gem||N/A|
|Dirt (spell)||40||20||50||10||Tile, Item||Creates and destroys dirt||lowers the dirt layer around a tile, or creates dirt inside a container|
|Heal||40||40||30||30||Creature||Removes all wounds||N/A|
|Break altar||40||80||50||30||Item||Damages the holy altars|
|Wild growth||41||40||40||30||Tile||Fields and trees are nurtured||Advances growth stage up to a 4x4 area around the cast location|
|Ward||43||20||20||20||Tile||Drives away enemy creatures||N/A|
|Libila's demise||44||40||50||30||Item||Increases critical chance against followers of Libila||N/A|
|Forest giant strength||55||50||49||10||Creature||Temporarily increases strength||Only works up to 40 strength.|
|Life transfer||61||120||60||20||Item||Transfers life force to you||requires linking|
|Venom||62||120||60||20||Item||Poisons enemies||requires linking|
|Genesis||70||30||40||10||Creature||Removes evil spirits from creatures||Also kills zombies (30 minute cooldown)|
|Holy Crop||50||300||60||100||Item||Farms fields and tends to creatures||requires linking|
|Disintegrate||70||80||70||60||Tile||Destroys rock||Destroy rocktile, also work to destroy reinforced tile in some conditions. Only available for Fo in PvP|