|Skill and improvement|
You see a wall.
This description is still missing.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build Marble Walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 marble brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Marble Wall.
- In some cases, such as in cladding cave walls into marble walls, instead of a single wall requiring 20 mortar and 20 marble bricks, the single wall may only require 10 mortar and 10 marble bricks.
- Continuation requires at least 1 marble brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- You must repair any damage on the Marble Walls with a marble brick before improving it.
- Activate a marble brick, right-click the Marble Wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the marble brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.
- Marble walls can be dyed.