Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A heavy lump of dark steel.
Tools made from steel take 20% less damage from use than similar quality iron versions.
- A minimum of 0.20kg for both iron and coal is needed for creation. For both materials, regardless of how large a bundle may be, only 0.20kg is used.
- A success consumes 0.20kg iron and 0.20kg of coal and results in a 0.40kg steel lump.
- A failed attempt decreases both the charcoal and the iron lumps' weight by 0.04kg.
- The quality of the charcoal affects the success chance as well as the likelihood the lump will be high quality.
- The quality of the iron lump caps the quality of the steel lump.
- Only the charcoal needs to be glowing hot.
- Any enchantments should be cast upon the charcoal.
- This metal has some special properties, especially when compared to iron.