Difference between revisions of "Bloodthirst"
m (Fixed chance information)
(player god removal)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|Line 121:||Line 121:|
Revision as of 08:36, 30 January 2020
Only a Priest of Libila can cast this spell
Unlike other enchantments, Bloodthirst's power is rated between 0 and 10,000. The initial cast is limited to about 1,000 power.
Power is increased by killing creatures:
- Killing a player will increase the power by 30 points.
- Killing non-player creatures increases the power by their combat rating.
- Increasing the power by killing non-player creatures will scale down to half their combat rating after 5,000 to 7,500 accumulated power.
Bloodthirst adds up to 33% damage to the wound caused by the weapon, depending on the power of the enchantment.
There is also an (enchantment power)/100,000 chance of applying an infection wound to the target. For example, at 7500 power, the chance would be 7.5% per successful attack.
- Applying this wound ignores armor glance rates.
- Infection wounds heal or worsen every minute, instead of every 10 minutes like most wounds.
- Infection wounds may rapidly worsen if not bandaged or treated.
- It can be placed on bows.
- In order to increase the power, you must get the killing blow on the creature.
- The assistance of guards will not reduce the amount of points, except for trolls, which seem to give no points when killed together with guards.
- Uniques don't give any points.
- This spell will stack with Aura of shared pain, Blessings of the dark, Circle of cunning, Demise spells, Mind stealer, Nimbleness, Web armour and Wind of ages.
- This spell will not stack with Flaming aura, Frostbrand, Life transfer, Rotting touch, Essence Drain and Venom.
Chart of Bloodthirst Gains per Kill
- Age and traits matter.
- Young, Adolescent, Mature, Aged, Old, and Venerable are each 1 point apart.
- For example, a mature troll is 13 points, an aged troll is 14 points, an old troll is 15 points, and a venerable troll is 16 points.
- Hardened, Fierce, etc. also add points to the total Bloodthirst gained. This is harder to accurately measure without a large dataset to examine. A venerable Greenish goblin, for example, gives 25 points!
- There are hidden decimal points in cast power. So a venerable black wolf may give 9 points of Bloodthirst, but you may see a gain of 10 due to rounding.
This chart gives the approximate gain in bloodthirst for an aged creature with no special traits: