Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main / Skills / Smithing / Metallurgy / Brass lump
|Skill and improvement|
A shiny yellowy red lump of brass.
- When creating, the QL of the zinc affects your success chance.
- Any enchantments should be cast upon the zinc lump.
- The quality of the copper affects the maximum quality of the resulting lump, but since brass gets a 10% creation bonus, even to itself, it will come out higher than the ql of the copper.
- If you fail creating, you lose 0.01kg from both lumps.
- The copper and/or zinc can be combined into one lump, as only the amount required is used. If both are combined they will create one larger lump of brass.
- This metal has some special properties, especially when compared to iron.
- Category: Brass products.
- Category:Any-metal_products for more items that can be made from brass.