Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A hard, sharp piece of rock fastened to a shaft.
- Either a crude knife or a carving knife can be used to carve a crude shaft from a branch.
- Only a carving knife can create a shaft from a log; a crude knife will not work.
- Either a crude knife or a stone chisel can be used to create a crude pickaxe head from stone shards.
- A crude pickaxe of stone can be made from simple rummaged and foraged materials if you have lost your iron pickaxe.
- Cannot be improved or repaired.
- You can also use it to cut down trees but you won't be able to chop up felled trees with it. A crude axe is recommended.