Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A wooden cupboard, used to store all kinds of small items.
- It is about waist high, 2 meters long and 0.5 meter deep. You could put 12-16 on a tile and they wouldn't overlap. Although, they can overlap if needed.
- Rename text is displayed on mouseover and you can use up to 20 characters for the name.
- Skill Requirement: Fine Carpentry (Fine Carpentry skill of 65 gives a 33% chance to make.)
- It can be picked up by hand or loaded in a wagon.
- It can only be placed inside another container with Load. Trying to drag it from your inventory into, say a wagon, won't work. If you load it into that same wagon it will work.
- Locking the Cupboard isn't possible.
- The Cupboard is a container.