Difference between revisions of "Dragon"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (unique category)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 08:45, 26 January 2010
- Red: strongest
- Black: middle (hatchling)
- White: weak (hatchling)
- Green: weakest (hatchling)
- Can swim
- Can climb everything
- Cannot fly
- The aggro range of the dragon depends on what type. It is highly unpredictable and will change every time you run from it.
- Can not be tamed
- Can be dominated. However without use of a artifact its near impossible.
- Female dragons rarely lay huge eggs (when very well fed--fat) which should hatch.
- Butchering products: meat, scales (for red dragons), drake hide (for white, green and black dragons), a tooth and an eye.
- Bashing, slashing, biting and hitting attack and tail whip attack; hits very fast.
- Can bash down/damage walls or fences - Note: Dragon's can instantly bash down any walls instantly at any QL, They are not known to bash house walls but have been known to 'walk through' them.
- Can not run out of stamina
- Moves VERY fast and cannot be outrun by a player unless the player has minimal weight or is running on cobblestone.
- When killed gives every attacker the title 'Dragonslayer'.
- Black and Red dragons are known to throw players, this can be in any direction and varies from about 5 to 20 tiles. - Note: Players can be thrown over walls and if you are thrown while inside a cave then you are teleported to the surface.