Winning the Hunt of the Ancients
|Skill and improvement|
This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament.
- Storage Container
- Optional Light, causing slow heating of contents in and on statue
- Aesthetic Value
Note : Lit statues will slowly heat their contents. Never put a flammable object into or on a lit statue ... it will be destroyed after some time.
- They appear at the alliance capitals token after winning the HotA.
- Can be planted.
- When attempting to plant, if the statue is activated, you will get the message: "Needs to be on the ground."
- They do not decay when carried in inventory or kept on-deed.
- Only one statue can be loaded into a rowboat or sailboat.
- There is a random chance of winning different statues at the HotA.
- They contain 5 glimmersteel and adamantine lumps when won.
- They can contain a medallion when won, sometimes more than one if multiple participants.
- The color of the light will be red unless the alliance that wins has more than 30 wins
- If the alliance has more than 30 wins, the light's color will vary
- The material of the statue will vary based on the number of alliance wins
- When lit, they will slowly heat their contents. (Good for food; Very bad for flammable items)
Types of Statues
There are 10 different HotA statues, as shown below.
|Bull vs Bear||Sol Demon|
|Dog vs Boar||Dragon vs Man|
|Lady of the lake||Man vs Bear|
|Deer||Wolf vs Bison|
|Man vs Snake (Anaconda)|