Jump to navigation Jump to search
Purchased from trader
|Skill and improvement|
A grey, round and smooth granite stone with a black skull. It is said that it may protect your belongings and knowledge once as you enter the realm of the dead.
- Resurrection stone is used for protection in case of death.
- Upon usage you get the message: Your skin tickles all over for a few seconds, as if a thousand ants crawled upon it.
- When you use the stone (right click -> Use), it will give you a 50% chance to save items, and a separate 50% chance to lose 0.125 skill instead of .25 upon your next death. Once used, the stone is removed from your inventory and added as a buff until you die. You can only use a stone once. Unused resurrection stones stay in your inventory when you die, similar to beginner tools.
- Traders sell these for 4 silver coins.
- It is one-use, non-craftable, and no-drop.