Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A ring to put on your finger
- Commonly made to improve jewelry smithing as it only requires below 0.01kg lump to improve per attempt.
- Used for sacrificing at an altar to boost favor quickly as a priest.
- Can be enchanted with the Nolocate spell.
- Moon metal rings (seryll, glimmersteel, adamantine) appear more vibrant in the dark (With a slight glow to the model).
- Seryll rings are commonly used to practice channeling because of seryll's shatter resistance