Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
The trebuchet is a huge frightening machine designed to haul devastating rocks long distances. You need to put a lot of rocks or ore into it as counterweights.
- To aim a trebuchet, you must load mineable materials into the counterweight, similar to how catapults are cranked. The default firing angle is 45 degrees, which can be changed with a range of 5-85 degrees.
- Skill requirement: Fine carpentry 80.
- Cannot be loaded, but must be pushed to its location.
- Starting power is determined by the loaded amount. Power is directly related to starting velocity.
- Arc of the projectile is checked along it for any walls, floors, bridges or fences it hits. Otherwise the projectile will travel the full arc until it hits the ground.
- Projectiles will have a maximum of 20 damage per shot.
- Weight, quality, and final velocity of the projectile all add into how much damage it deals to things as it lands. Metal and stone projectiles do the most damage.
- War machines > Trebuchets
- ? at 50 skill
- ? at 70 skill
- ? at 90 skill