Difference between revisions of "Wurm Server Release Notes 2019"
m (Hotfix 30 June)
m (Added 9th and 11th notes)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
==[https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/170702-hotfix-30jun19/&tab=comments#comment-1741406 190630] Hotfix 30/JUN/19==
==[https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/170702-hotfix-30jun19/&tab=comments#comment-1741406 190630] Hotfix 30/JUN/19==
Latest revision as of 19:12, 12 July 2019
Main / Wurm Server Release Notes 2019
This is a shameless, unofficial copy of the Wurm server release notes as shown in the news section of the Wurm client. The section headings are the date the server was updated; YYMMDD.
Please note that this page was not created by Code Club AB, so it is not an official document.
- 1 190711 Patch Notes 11/JUL/19 Elevation Revamp
- 2 190709 Patch Notes 9/JUL/19
- 3 190630 Hotfix 30/JUN/19
- 4 190627 Patch Notes 27/JUN/19 Legendary Tweaks
- 5 190608 Hotfix 8/JUN/19
- 6 190606 Patch Notes 6/JUN/19
- 7 190601 Hotfix 1/JUN/19
- 8 190530 Patch Notes 30/MAY/19
- 9 190502 Patch Notes 2/MAY/19
- 10 190425 Patch Notes 25/APR/19
- 11 190321 Patch Notes 21/MAR/19
- 12 190327 Patch Notes 27/MAR/19
- 13 190314 Patch Notes 14/MAR/19
- 14 190221 Patch Notes 21/FEB/19
- 15 190214 Patch Notes 14/FEB/19
- 16 190131 Patch Notes 31/JAN/19
- 17 190128 Hotfix 28/JAN/19
- 18 190126 Hotfix 26/JAN/19
- 19 190124 Patch Notes 24/JAN/19
- 20 190104 Hotfix 04/JAN/19
190711 Patch Notes 11/JUL/19 Elevation Revamp
Following discussion and a poll today we launch the new Elevation with a new map and many adjusted mechanics. These features only apply to Elevation with home servers keeping the usual mechanics. The Epic cluster will go down at approximately 9pm GMT for a quick restart with the following features enabled:
- Elevation now has a new map with new starter deeds:
- New Hope – Jenn-Kellon – North East.
- Ignis – Mol-Rehan – North West.
- Doomspine – Horde of the Summoned – South West.
- Maximum digging slope has been reduced to 150 .
- Maximum surface mining / tunneling slope has been reduced to 60.
- There now needs to be a minimum of 3 tiles between mine doors.
- A deed will disband automatically after five chained deed drains.
- Meditation abilities over level 9 have been disabled.
- Hate Damage Bonus Now Increases lockpicking chance.
- Element Immunity now only lasts 5 minutes down from 30.
- Characteristics and Fighting related skills receive less combat bonus in the higher levels(scaling).
- Removed rare bonus from boats(No replacement for now).
- Rare horse gear now takes less damage instead of granting a speed bonus.
- Horses give birth faster.
- Fresh Item Pool, cannot cross items from home server to elevation and back.
- This is enforced with a player lockout if old items are found trying to be equipped or used. In order to resolve this a GM will be needed to remove them.
- Border crossing will be disabled, travel only available via portal.
- Trader contracts will not be purchasable and traders cannot be placed.
- Traders will only sell Res Stones/Large Magic Chests/Sleep Powder/Shaker Orbs and can only be found in your starter town.
- While item ban is in effect cross server mail is not available.
- Increased cooldowns on Truestrike, Stoneskin and Continuum
- Physical damage resistance and penalty effects from sorcery items changed to fall damage.
- Karma home teleport has been disabled.
- No new champions, current champions will be dechamped without the stat loss and will be given 70 faith.
- Hell horses and Unicorns cannot be hitched or ridden.
- For the first month moon metal from magic chests are removed, and a hota win offers slightly less than normal.
- The chest drop table has also been edited to include flint and steels and compasses.
As usual encountering any bugs or errors is best handled by reporting via the server bugs forum if not sensitive or ticket ingame if sensitive. Abuse of any of these mechanics or bugs can and will lead to harsh penalties.
190709 Patch Notes 9/JUL/19
- Epic has been taken down for the full revamp and reset of the Elevation map.
- The home servers will reopen in the next few hours with Elevation being down until the 11th of July.
- New: You can now set lockable bulk containers with permissions to not allow items to be placed in them below a specified quality level. Notes below:
- Specified quality level is dictated in Integer of the ql of the attached lock (a 99.99ql small padlock would lock the container ql to 99).
- Quality lock is effective meaning that a 100.0ql corn with 25 damage is equivalent to 75.0ql.
Only locked bulk containers can have the quality locked.
- The quality lock option is located under the right click “permissions” when there is a lock attached.
- To disable the feature just go back permissions and click “Disable Quality Lock”.
- Removing the lock will also disable the feature. Note: You will need to re-enable the feature when re-attaching the lock, if you wish to continue using the system.
- Bulk Container Unit shelves can each be locked separately, as well as each having there own perms, so as to allow each shelf to have their own Quality Lock.
- Containers must be empty in order enable the quality lock.
- Removing / replacing the lock will disable the quality lock.
- Removing / replacing, disabling / enabling the quality lock will be saved to the items permissions history.
- New: Added tile transmutation on all pvp servers with restrictions. Notes below:
- PvP servers use more liquid to transmutate tile.
- There needs to be 3 diggable tiles, excluding rock, between each transmutatable tile (CLAY, TAR, PEAT, MARSH).
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the tutorial which resulted in an error in some random cases.
- Bugfix: You can no longer rune liquids.
190630 Hotfix 30/JUN/19
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with meditation path not sticking when using the change path option on the meditation rug.
- Bugfix: You can no longer cast mirror self on yourself, you can only cast on a tile instead.
- Bugfix: Vynora can now switch tile types by using a heap of sand or pile of dirt.
- Bugfix: Wagoners shouldn’t drop their deliveries before reaching their destination.
190627 Patch Notes 27/JUN/19 Legendary Tweaks
- Change: Changes have been made to Legendary creatures regarding spawning and locating as listed below:
- Removed from pendulum locates..
- Removed from Reveal Creatures casts.
- Removed from Get Info from Path of Knowledge.
- There is no longer a preferred type of region for specific unique spawning.
- Removed Server and Twitter notifications of Legendary Creatures spawning.
- Legendary Creatures will path back to their spawn when over 30 tiles away if they have no target to attack and will not spawn within 30 tiles of a deed.
- Tweaks and additions to Valrei mob AI
- Nogump and drakespirit AI added.
- Fixed pathing and targetting issues.
- New: You can now grow woad in pottery planters.
- New: Dyeable cloth barding has been added. See notes below:
- Dyeable cloth barding has been added.
- Standard cloth barding has had its creation recipe changed.
- It now is created with a needle and cloth square, and finished with 1 woad and 1 cochineal.
- The dyeable cloth barding has two colour values – one for the barding and one for the pattern.
- Dye pattern dyes the pattern only and uses LYE to remove that dyed section.
- Paint colours the whole barding (except for the pattern) and uses a metal brush to remove.
- Bugfix: Added a check to prevent a journal completion reward to be executed again.
- Bugfix: Removed Stasis spell message from bank management popup question.
- Bugfix: Lunchboxes will once again be tin instead of lead.
- Added white cloth barding, dyeable with two colour values.
- Bardings, saddle, saddlebags and bridles now show dye when equipped.
- Added woad planter model.
- Deer now show condition colours.
- Added salmon pile model.
190608 Hotfix 8/JUN/19
- Bugfix: Fixed crash bug relating to courier puppets.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug allowing last year’s anniversary fragments to be found.
190606 Patch Notes 6/JUN/19
- Bugfix: Possible fix for inaccessible piles of items and ghost piles.
- Bugfix: Sandstone veins should no longer reappear after being mined out and the tile collapsed.
- Bugfix: You can now drink via right click from containers again.
- Bugfix: You should no longer be able to cast Dirt on various racks.
- Bugfix: Fixed a max container limit bug with racks. This fix also now allows amphora racks to hold a max of 30 amphoras – large, small and a mix – instead of just 12 large or 30 small.
- Bugfix: Skill tracker bars should update properly again.
- Bugfix: Target window background will no longer remain red after a creature kill.
- Bugfix: Fixed a modern renderer crash which would happen only in certain places
- Bugfix: Possible fix for the flashing invisible objects issue
- Bugfix: The meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky has returned. (We fixed rainbows)
190601 Hotfix 1/JUN/19
- Change: Round table, large dining table and small square table were made larger for placing items.
- Bugfix: You can once again improve the cast of lurker spells.
- Note: Multi cast, pre-existing pendulums will be unable to have their lurker casts improved, nor will you be able to cast another lurker spell on them, you will need to dispel them down to one lurker cast.
190530 Patch Notes 30/MAY/19
- Change: Changes to phantasms spell. (See Notes)
- You can no longer cast phantasms on spirit guards on all servers
- Phantasms will no longer target bred, cared for or branded animals on pve servers.
- Change: Most spells including heals and buffs will no longer work on uniques, weakness and smite will still work as before
- Change: Old type HoTAs will disabled a short timeframe after the update.
- Change: Some Journal issues addressed. (see notes)
- Added % value to skill points needed.
- Made adjustments so some past legendary kills are credited.
- Previously built colossi should now count.
- Previously built guard towers should now count.
- Change: Fishing and Fishing items changes.
- All parts should take less damage overall.
- Rod will take even less damage.
- Reel damage modifier tweaked slightly up to be closer to new rod modifiers, but should still take less overall.
- Fights with fish shouldn’t last 15+ minutes of back and forth pulling when low on strength compared to the fish you’re catching. Weighted them slightly so the fish pull away at 75% of what the player pulls in, so should be weighted towards being caught more than a flat 50/50 battle for eternity.
- Net fishing gets an extra skill tick on catching to bring the gain back in line with old fishing (slightly), and gives use to CoC on a net.
- Change: Combat AI Improvements for Deathcrawler, Eagle Spirit & Sol Demon.
- Deathcrawler, Sol Demon and Eagle Spirit have some new moves that they will do in combat.
- Slightly tweaked their butcherable table to make a bit more sense.
- Previous Uttacha changes will now work on all servers, along with these changes.
- Freedom servers still won’t have these creatures spawning naturally, however there will be some GM run events in the near future for people to try the changes out.
- Feedback on the style of combat these changes entail is appreciated.
- PVP Change: Show battle camp hota camps in village info.
- Bugfix: 20+ fighting skill is no longer required to repair guard towers on PvE servers.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which caused siege machines to play animation even if the firing was unsuccessful.
- Bugfix: Fixed a placing issue for one-per-tile items when being placed on same tile.
- Bugfix: Fixed possible cases of wrong material for metallic fragments from caches.
- Bugfix: You can no longer drag items other than amphorae into an amphora rack.
- Bugfix: You can no longer drag paper from bulk containers into an archaeology journal.
- Bugfix: A hot, unfuelled bee smoker will no longer say (smoking).
- Bugfix: Adjusted threshold for actions while moving preventing spell casting while in motion in addition to other actions.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented you from drinking from a well if it had an item placed upon it.
- Please note that the well will not fill to max capacity as the volume of the item placed on it’s surface will displace some of the liquid.
- Bugfix: Only one lurker spell can be cast on a pendulum. See Notes.
- Existing pendulums with multiple enchants will keep their enchantments, but only the top lurker cast in the examine message will work.
- Modern renderer: Distant tree rendering has been greatly improved
- Modern renderer: Rarity and detail normal maps have been added for player textures
- Modern renderer: Added a transition effect when changing from distant to close trees
- Modern renderer: Upgraded the FXAA anti-aliasing available in the Post-Process settings, to increase quality and reduce blurriness
- New: Added sound cues to fishing
- New: Added an option in settings under the game tab to Swap Mouse Buttons for left and right click options.
- Bugfix: Optimized light rendering on modern renderer
- Bugfix: Optimized memory usage taken by loaded in players
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused planted buoys in deep water to be invisible if you enabled contribution culling in adv. graphics.
- Bugfix: Fixed certain particle effects showing at an incorrect angle
- Bugfix: Fixed the Valrei fight replays crashing the game
- Bugfix: Possibly fixed the flickering objects/structures issue
- Bugfix: Fixed invisible whitelight and blacklight beams
190502 Patch Notes 2/MAY/19
- Change: Raw, foraged and low quality food will now fill the food bar more based on weight eaten.
- Players with the newbie food buff will receive an even bigger bonus.
- Journal Bugfix: Destroy 25 veins via mining has been fixed to include those veins which become depleted instead of destroyed (as when you mine out an ore at a cave entrance and it turns to rock instead of being destroyed.)
- Journal Bugfix: Restore 250 items from fragments should trigger properly.
- Journal Bugfix: Old creature skill achievements will be added to the journal for a better baseline for older accounts. Info below:
- Upon first login after this update, the server will check all old creature slaying achievements and total their count. If the count is higher than the amount required to trigger the journal goal it will set it to that new value. This will not be an exact count of creatures slain as some creatures do not have their own individual achievement for tracking kills, but this will provide a better baseline for older accounts.
190425 Patch Notes 25/APR/19
New: More Journal tiers added.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for an uncommon shield skill bug which resets your skill to 1.00.
- Bugfix: Cache lumps will now have the correct material type.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ‘You must not move while doing that’ message when you were not moving.
- Bugfix: Fixes for Lurker in the Woods odd behavior.
- Bugfix: Highway show links and show protection should now be visible again with the modern renderer.
- Bugfix: Fixed certain animations glitching out near the end
190321 Patch Notes 21/MAR/19
- Using no float (or using net or spear for fishing) has had it’s difficulty lowered from +20 to +10.
- Fishing specifics relying on the time of day now work properly.
- Fixed fishing skillgain ticks capping because of the length of time an action can actually take.
New HotA System added:
- Battle Camp HotA
- This system does not replace the existing HotA, but will run in tandem with it
- Battle Camps now spawn every 25 hours at random locations on the map.
- These camps will not spawn in a village, under water, or on extreme slopes (mountains).
- Lurker in the dark will now reveal the direction of 1 nearby battlecamp along with it’s normal 1 nearby enemy player (Distance based on cast power/pendulum)
- New Battle Camps start neutral, and can be conquered by using an action on it which takes 5 minutes. If a camp is claimed by an enemy kingdom, it must first be neutralized, which takes 5 minutes as well.
- When four Battle Camps are conquered by a single kingdom, a HotA statue reward is created at the most recently conquered Battle Camp. All four camps that were controlled by the kingdom are removed from the map. Any neutral camps, or camps controlled by other kingdoms, remain in play.
- Battle Camps have a loot option that lets the owning kingdom loot a lump of moon metal every 24 hours from it with a 5 minute timer to claim it.
- When a new Battle Camp is created, all other active camps on the server will take 10 damage. When a camp reaches 100 damage, it is removed from play.
- When a Battle Camp is created, it forms a 40×40 zone around it.
- Players cannot terraform inside the zone unless they conquer it. When conquered, terraforming slopes are limited to 40 steep.
- Players cannot create or continue fences inside the zone unless they conquer it and only within the first 5 tiles around the camp. When conquered, locked fences in this 5 tile area will not unlock for enemies when an allied player passes through.
- Players cannot place mine doors in a Battle Camp zone.
- Players cannot place deeds or extend deeds into the Battle Camp zone.
- Players cannot construct or expand buildings into a Battle Camp zone.
- When the zone is removed all fences in the zone will be deleted regardless of it they were made before or after the zone.
- Bugfix: Various text and grammar issues.
- Bugfix: Fixed the rarity check while cleaning a furnace to properly reset for each ash.
- Bugfix: Fixed journal entries that were at 100% but not properly shown as completed.
- Bugfix: When creating items, If both pieces can transfer their enchants/runes, only take them from the active item and not the target item.
- Ex: If you find two scissor blades via archaeology, each with 2 runes/enchants, only the runes/enchants on the active item when creating will be carried over to the completed item.
- Bugfix: Conditioned unicorn foals should now be born normal sized again.
- Bugfix: Furnaces should no longer remain lit with no fire/smoke upon server restart.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for the ‘unknown wall type’ fence parts which cannot be destroyed. (No foxes for Fabricant).
- Bugfix: You are no longer able to eat something within 10 seconds of being attacked.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the 3 day premium redeem code sometimes not calculating correctly.
- Bugfix: Reworded some mission items which were still too generic.
- Bugfix: Fixed some issues which improperly ignored strength/weight checks in inventory.
- Bugfix: Fixed up the order that a quiver is found for Archery use.
- Order is now as follows since arrows will not be used from unequipped backpacks:
- Back Quiver
- Hip Quiver
- Inventory Quiver(s)
- Basic Inventory
- Hip Quiver
- Inventory Quiver(s)
- Equipped backpack
- Basic Inventory
- Bugfix: Drakespirits should no longer be invisible.
- Bugfix: Fixed the display of masked items in character window.
- Bugfix: Fixed the shading of items in the character window.
- Bugfix: Fixed placing indicators for some items.
190327 Patch Notes 27/MAR/19
- Bugfix: Fixed rare issue with zero skill gain.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ‘xxx must stand still’ message when trying to listen to a confession when the player is already standing still.
- Bugfix: Battlecamp HotA should now correctly display the win message to server.
190314 Patch Notes 14/MAR/19
- New: You are now able to light furnaces if you are lacking a steel and flint with a kindling and a hot burnable item, both of which will be consumed.
- If you happened to throw away or lose your steel and flint, you can now use hot burning items (wooden tools, wooden scraps, logs, cotton, cloth) along with a kindling to light a forge or oven.
- Note that the item must be ‘burning’ and will be consumed when lighting the furnace.
- Reminder: You can create a campfire using just a wood scrap and a kindling in order to get your burning wood or cloth items hot enough to light the furnace.
- New: Added title for 100 pickaxe.
- Priest Change: Rite of Death is now able to be cast on Freedom servers but is a laundered version of the PvP ritual spell.
- Rite of Death on Freedom servers will not create mycelium and will not cause head wounds, but will give the sleep bonus and skill bonus.
- Priest Change: Updated the warning when using /transfer for the one time deity change to emphasize the WL/BL and pvp kingdom issues.
- Warning: Converting to a deity on Freedom then travelling to a Chaos kingdom that does not align with your deity you will lose all faith and abilities granted, and you will stop following that deity. Libila does not align with WL kingdoms and Fo/Vynora/Magranon do not align with BL kingdoms.
- Journal Change: A percentage indicator was added to some Journal entries which have multiple things required.
- Journal Change: Casting a global spell achievement is now awarded to the caster as well as those linked to the caster.
- Bugfix: Reworded the mouseover for Chop Down Some Trees journal entry to make it more clear that the action must result in a felled tree.
- Bugfix: Fixed a number of movement issues.
- Bugfix: Changed the calculation method for the antigank CR bonus to smooth out the number and prevent it from jumping around so much.
- ART: Fixed winter texture for all ages of bushes.
- ART: Fixed the issue of some trees and bushes not being visible in certain seasons with the setting of pretty trees turned off.
- ART: Infected and enchanted trees should no longer show fruit.
- ART: Added normal and specular maps to weapons, shields, most tools, transports and a variety of other metal items
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where small animated items could be barely seen when using the place option.
- Bugfix: Fruit graphics have been removed from enchanted and infected trees as they cannot be harvested.
- Bugfix: Fixed animations glitching back and forward during walking
- Bugfix: After a year of vacation, birds have found their way back onto the skies of Wurm
190221 Patch Notes 21/FEB/19
- Extended downtime due to moving the Independence server from it’s interim hardware back to its original hardware. We expect this downtime to last approximately 1-2 hours.
- A number of back end changes have been made to reduce lag spikes that occur every few hours. We will continue to monitor lag on every server and address ongoing spikes and general issues.
- Bugfix: Examine info for small and large nails has been changed to metal instead of iron since nails can be other metals now.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that allowed multiple lines and reels to be placed into a fishing pole.
- Bugfix: Fixed deity/kingdom bonuses from epic scenarios leaking into freedom.
- Bugfix: Bashing Walls/Fences/Fence Plans/Mine Doors now requires you to stand still during the action, moving will now cancel the action.
- Bugfix: Lit items should no longer be snuffed after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Chicken coop capacity will now increase on the exact integer of quality - QL / 10 as already stated in the wiki.
190214 Patch Notes 14/FEB/19
- Bugfix: Champions will now properly get 80 actual channelling instead of effective.
- Bugfix: Deny all permission on branded horses will now override deed permissions.
- Bugfix: Fix for piles of items that cannot be interacted with.
- New: Added optional head bob during animations.
- This can be disabled in the Graphics tab of the Settings, under ‘Enable Head Bob’.
- New: Revamped the animations with smoother blending.
- New: Display fruit on harvestable trees and bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixed glitchy door, gate and mine door animations.
- Bugfix: Fixed player animations snaps and glitches.
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect torch lamp flame size.
- Someone’s gone and painted hearts on the sides of the sheep! Don’t kill them though, that would break their hearts.
- Bugfix: Animations of actions starting on floors will no longer use the building animation.
190131 Patch Notes 31/JAN/19
Due to server instability 5 hours sleep bonus has been applied to all accounts
- Resist changes:
- Fireheart, shard of ice and rotting gut all changed to 150 seconds for 100% resist with 1.5 seconds resist added per power.
- Tweaked spell damages:
- Worm brains from 140 damage down to 120 damage per power
- Inferno from 30k to 25k base damage
- Hypothermia from 300 to 250 damage per power
- Fireheart from 10k to 9k base damage, 100 to 80 damage per power
- Shard of ice from 150 to 120 damage per power
- Rotting gut from 8k to 7k base damage, 120 to 100 damage per power
- Bugfix: Burning items with empty container slots new behavior as listed below.
- You can no longer fuel furnaces with Empty Item Slots, as well as not showing the action for Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots.
- You can now burn containers that have Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots as long as both are empty.
- Bugfix: Fixed spelling of Approbation in the journal.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with the planting of fish keep nets.
- Bugfix: Sacrifice a Champion Creature should now trigger correctly in the journal.
- Bugfix: Spend 1k Favor should now trigger correctly in the journal.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with lamps and HoTA statues becoming solid colors instead of just the glow being tinted. Buoy lamps should be the only lamp retaining the colour of the dye.
- Bugfix: Reach Meditation Path Level 9 wording in the journal has been corrected.
- Bugfix: The proper title will now be awarded for The Winding Road journal tier.
- Bugfix: Chopped and ground food items should retain their proper state in a crate.
- Fixed textures for support beams, statuettes, darts and tool belts.
- Added normal and specular maps to rocksalt vein, fixes exaggerated shininess.
- Tentacles spell now has graphics and animation.
- Huge bells and large bell resonators now properly show all metal types, bell tower shows wood types
- Stone house oriels will display ivy again
- Fixed glimmersteel and adamantine plate upper arm textures
- Updated Wurm University pmk textures
190128 Hotfix 28/JAN/19
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue causing servers to crash.
- Bugfix: Billy sheep gruff stew should now properly show in recipe lists again.
190126 Hotfix 26/JAN/19
- Bugfix: Attempt to fix items appearing randomly in piles and items “refreshing” when interacting with them.
- Bugfix: Fix for item names changing in bulk storage containers.
- Bugfix: Updated cooking recipes for certain journal entries.
190124 Patch Notes 24/JAN/19
Changes and Additions
- Journal Changes
- The journal now has the main tutorial and a fishing tutorial which you can use at any time.
- The First Steps = Replaced Find Route with Join Village on servers where highways are disabled.
- A close tutorial button has been added for characters older than 6 months.
- A quickbind page has been added to the tutorial.
- A mouseover note has been added to the journal reward info as a reminder that the reward will be received on the cluster where the tier is completed.
- New tiers have been added to the journal.
- Priest tiers have been added to the journal.
- New: 100 Forestry title added
- New: Priests of demigods can now create and continue their template god colossus.
- Clarification: Frantic charge is intended to increase walking movement speed. It currently increases movement speed by 10% on foot. The change where it no longer affected mount speed did go into effect and was intentional.
- Change: Fireheart – Reduced spell damage against non-player targets slightly. This reduction is more significant against less armoured targets (like cats and wolves), but has minimal effect on tougher creatures (like trolls).
- Change: Adamantine runes of Jackal will now determine the color upon rune creation and show the rgb value in the rune examine message.
- Change: Priests can now remove mine doors with a crowbar.
- Change: Priests can now place mine doors.
- Change: Wand of the Seas and Rod of Eruption usage instructions have been improved.
- Change: Oakshell should apply its armour value over cloth and leather if active.
- Change: Frantic Charge now grants up to 10% faster swing speed based on power.
- Change: Find on Wurmpedia right click will now open Wurmpedia in an external browser window.
- Change: Certain creatures can now be sacrificed outside missions:
- Black Bear
- Brown Bear
- Black Wolf
- Wild Cat
- Cave Bug
- Hell Hound
- Hell Scorpius
- Lava Spider
- Mountain Lion
- Large Rat
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with priests and planning/building floors and walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed some text and spelling issues.
- Bugfix: You can no longer throw empty container slots.
- Bugfix: Empty saddles can now be banked again.
- Bugfix: Mystery piles of animal extremities should no longer appear when traitors are killed.
- Bugfix: Fertile eggs in chicken coops will now be fertile egg instead of Egg, fertile causing hatched chicks to be named fertile the chicken.
- Bugfix: Fresh herbs properly lose their ‘fresh’ state when put into crates.
- Bugfix: Fixed a caged animal issue which sometimes prevented server crossings.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which made journal tiers visible without properly being unlocked by the previous tier.
- Bugfix: Creature death notice will no longer appear where they were caged if they die on another server.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused Paved with Stone journal reward to show complete but no title was rewarded.
- PvP Bugfix: Added a close tutorial button on pvp servers.
- PvP Bugfix: Fixed an issue where new deeds would not be chained when placed until a new tower was built or the server was restarted.
- Added lore action to rod/pole on boat, and rod/pole/spear/net on tile. Gives a little information on what might be found in areas.
- Damage to fishing tools is not as drastic as it was for larger fish.
- Increase rarity bonus on pulling-in failures (less likely to snap rare+ line etc).
- Destroy fish if tools are broken to prevent floating ghost fish.
- Max time for initial fish to appear has been lowered.
- Fish will nibble a bit longer before swimming off.
- New Fishing tutorial has been added to your journal.
- Fishing Bugfix: Fixed a few incorrect or confusing fishing messages.
- Fishing Bugfix: Buoy examine will now show both lamp and barrel dye colours.
- Fishing Bugfix: Buoy dyes should now remain after planting and server restarts.
- Fishing Bugfix: Keep Nets should now function properly when trying to attach/detach and remove fish and plant in shallow water.
- Fishing Bugfix: Missing Fishing line, hook and bait text spam should be fixed.
- Fishing Bugfix: Fishing tools should now indicate ‘fishing hook’ instead of just ‘hook’ so there is less confusion with the other metal hook used to make a toolbelt.
- New: Quick keybinding – you can now create a key bind by holding a key while mouse hovering a right-click menu option.
- New: Keep nets will now display on rowing boats and sailing boats
190104 Hotfix 04/JAN/19
- Bugfix: The first-time premium option should now work correctly if you’ve used the 3-day premium coupon.