|Skill and improvement|
A beautiful candelabra. The number of arms on a candelabra varies depending on a number of factors, but mainly by the preferences of the designer. Apparently even fairly intelligent people sometimes fail to recognize the proper number which causes mild confusion.
- Worth quite a sum of money to a trader.
- Can be used as a lamp by filling it with candles.
- No matter how many candles the model holds, you only need one to fill it.
- Will not stay lit indefinitely on deed.
- Cannot be planted or painted.
- Needs at least jewelry smithing skill > 1 to create.