Max flat speed: 8.18km/h
- Provides an indefinite amount of clay.
- You can raise clay tiles by dropping dirt or sand on the corners.
- Be careful when dropping dirt, as raising a clay tile cannot be easily undone. If the northwest corner is adjacent to terraformable tile types that corner can be lowered through digging.
- Clay tiles can be lowered using the Level command if all corners are higher or level to an adjacent flat tile. A digging skill of 70 is required to do this.
- Digging the other corners will lower one dirt every 50-100 dig actions.
- Dropping clay does not create clay tiles.
- Clay tiles are found naturally, often below water level.
- Clay can be dug with a dredge from below water level
- Houses cannot be planned or built on clay tiles.
- Clay tiles can be converted to dirt via Transmutation liquid