|Skill and improvement|
- The quality of the lye used to create the concrete affects your success chance.
- Right click a cave floor tile or exterior rock tile with the concrete and select > raise corner - this raises the corner the equivalent of 1 dirt.
- The corner closest to where you are standing will be the one that is raised, just like when dropping dirt.
- Unsuccessful attempts result in the loss of .05kg lye and .30 kg mortar
- Concrete can be used to raise an underwater cave tile as long as the tile is 25 dirts deep or less; below that you get the message:
- Can be used to raise a corner to a maximum of 25 slope on PvP servers or 40 slope on PvE servers.
- Cannot be used on any corner of a cliff tile regardless of slope.
- If used to raise the corner of a surface rock tile, the surrounding area must also be rock.