|Skill and improvement|
A very deadly trap, this one is made from a scythe blade hidden in masonry disguised as a rock.
- Used to deal heavy damage when placed on rock and cave tiles.
- Only harms players in PvP, does not affect PvE Mobs.
- Creation success is influenced by the active stone brick.
- Failure in creating will damage both the stone brick and the clay; failure in continuing will damage the item being added.
- These are difficult to make and continue, around 50 masonry is recommended.
- The success rate is highly dependent on the QL of the material.
- The traps skill affects the placement chance.
- The trap's volume is very large; a single trap is too big to fit in a small cart.
- Improving these is a very good way to train masonry.
- Suspected to be one of the deadliest traps, sided closely by the axe trap.
- The unfinished trap is much heavier than the finished trap.