A referral is a one-time gift to every account that becomes a premium player. It can be given away to another player who has had premier playing time at least once, in order to express your gratitude to them for introducing you to Wurm, or helping you out, or for whatever reason. Or you can just sell it for ingame currency.
A referred player can pick one of the following choices:
- 20 days of premium game time, or
- 3 silver coins.
The referral also gives the player who gets it 1 hour of sleep bonus.
The player giving the referral should type /refer (or /referals) on the chat line. A panel will open into which they should then type the name of the person they want to receive the referral.
The player receiving the referral should type /refer (or /referals) on the chat line. A panel will open on which they will be allowed to select whether they want 20 days of premium time or 3 silver.
Received referrals can be accumulated and claimed later at any time.
- The referred player must have had premium at least once. So you cannot make a free player into a premium player via referral.
- You only get a referral the first time you become a premium, not if you let the premium expire and then later pay again.
- You may only refer once.
- You may not refer to yourself.
- You cannot give away received referrals.
- You may not change referrer once you select one, even if he/she does not collect the reward.
- You get a referral when buying premium from the shop for the first time.