Can be dominated: No
Butchering products: Meat, fat, tail, hoof, eye, hide, bladder
Eats: Grain, seeds, vegetables, and meat; grazes
This fiery creature is rumoured to be the mounts of the demons of Sol.
- Counts as aggressive to Tower guards and Spirit templars.
- Even though they are red outlined they don't attack automatic, but they may attack unpredictably when not tamed.
- Can be led, bred and mounted without being tamed.
- Rideable at 31 body control.
- As a mount ~5kmh faster than normal horses.
- Breedable (not with normal horses) and offsprings get traits and names like normal horses.
- Offsprings do not have a 'foal' stage like normal horses have.
- When tamed/charmed:
Hell horses deal burn damage with these attacks
- Fire breath, 4 tile cone (Does not hurt rider.)
Hell horses are not very strong anymore, they have the same armour as normal horses now due to a recent update.
It is highly advisable to have them tamed, otherwise you will be fighting your mount more than anything else.