Max flat speed: 17.3 km/h
Walking on Marble slabs is the fastest way of travelling (up to 17.3Km/h). Marble slabs can only be removed or terraformed by a player with 21 Body strength. Marble slabs are usually very flat, much more so than normal grass tiles or even that of cobblestone. Paving with marble slabs is fairly difficult compared to other pavements due to the simple fact that it requires marble slab.
Marble slabs have a chance of decaying if not walked upon for an extended period of time.
Making Marble slabs
Note: You can also right-click a paved tile and select Re-pave > Tile or Nearest corner
Destroying Marble slabs
- Activate a shovel
- Right-click a tile of marble slabs and select Destroy Pavement.
- You need to be stronger to destroy pavement.
- 20+ Body Strength is required to destroy pavement.
- You can't figure out how to remove the stone. You must become a bit better at digging first.
- 10+ Digging is required to remove pavement.
- You need to be stronger to dig on roads.
- 20+ Body Strength is required to dig on roads.