|Skill and improvement|
You see a door.
This description has not yet been added.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build Sandstone portculliss.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 sandstone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Sandstone portcullis.
- Continuation requires at least 1 sandstone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs by right-clicking them, and selecting Rotate wall.
- You must repair any damage on the Sandstone portcullis' with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the Sandstone portcullis and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the sandstone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.