The pictures for this article have been removed from the original host. Need to be reuploaded.
I deleted the pics since it has been ages since they have last been working but apparently something went wrong and I can't revert it. Nameless 02:58, 11 April 2009 (CDT)Nameless
- As suggested above, the price and item management for merchants is very tedious
- It would be nice to have a "dump merchant" console command similar to the "dump skills" command, that would write a text file with the details and prices of all the items for sale.
- It would probably be ok to allow "dump merchant [NAME]" as well, since all this information is available for public inspection by anyone.
- And in turn that suggests "dump trader [NAME]".
- But maybe these last to options give too much information about market prices?
- A "write merchant" command (to read an edited "dump merchant" file and update the merchant would be very useful
- The ~50 item inventory limit, and the 10s contract fee, both discourage sellers of low priced goods from getting in to the marketplace. But perhaps this is intentional?
(Moved from the main page) Othobrithol 09:12, 2 July 2009 (CDT)