You dont need to kill a troll alone to get the title. Myself and many others have gotten the title while grouping one. It seems, to get the title, you need to get the final hit, and theres a % chance you receive it.
titles on skill pages
Hmm, this might be useless, but would anyone mind if I added know titles to skills? So it's checkable ingame without going to the wiki. --Steffe 15:34, 8 September 2007 (CDT)
- Sure, go ahead. --Manny 02:49, 11 September 2007 (CDT)
- Thanks for the fixes, I did the mistake to only go by the names on the Titles-page. --Steffe 08:16, 12 September 2007 (CDT)
- Updated a few of the in game titles if you find any missing ones please add them.--Axeblade 16:13, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Why is the Nature title Gardener when nature has taming, foraging and botany and many other under it? Shuldnt the nature title be something else that relates to all its subskills? ~Madt 09:35 15 October 2007
- Ask Rolf, we do not make the titles, we just list them =) --Manny 03:56, 15 October 2007 (CDT)
Title pages redirect to skill pages?
Does anybody else think that pages for specific titles (all of them, obvious ones like Deforester and less obvious ones like Norn) should redirect to the skill they are for instead of the titles page? -- thorgot 19:18, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Absolutely. The skills should have the specific titles listed at the end of the page. A link to the titles page is the easiest to add. -KaiH 17:59, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
We could use the what links here to get a full list of the redirects and then make the changes, adding the link to the title page as suggested -Gaeron 11:42, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
Possible Title Errors
Just noticed that iron chef title has been attached to the 90 overall cooking, this is the 70 hot food cooking title and to the best of my knowledge there are no duplicates. Can we get a confirmation on this please. -Gaeron 11:42, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
After speaking to the tile holder again I saw my mistake - Fixed it --Axeblade 02:34, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
Does the "?" symbolize that it is unknown whether or not there is a title and the "N/A" that there is no title available? It confuses me a bit, since some of the skills marked with a "?" are known not to have a title. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding the syntax or if they are just outdated on the wiki page. -- User:Aeris