Jump to navigation Jump to search
Construction--Parts of the Bridge
Wood bridge crown
The center parts of a rope bridge. It is the crown of a wood bridge.
Wood bridge abutment
The section of the bridge that connects to the ground.
Wood bridge support
Wood bridge bracing
- Wood bridges do not finish with a wood type. They are simply "wooden."
- Wood bridges are limited to 2 tiles wide.
- Foundations will vary based on bridge height
- Wooden bridge supports are 3 meters tall
- Wooden bridge extensions are 3 meters tall (each)