Mission structures are decorative objects built for missions.
A mission structure:
- Can be built in order to complete a mission that requests building a certain type of mission structure.
- Cannot be built inside a building.
- Can be moved and rotated only by the player who completed its construction.
- Can be chosen by the game as a target location for missions, if not currently located on a deed.
- Cannot be moved, and will block deed expansion, if it is currently involved in an active mission.
- Will not block deed expansion or be used for missions if it is currently located on a deed.
- Receives a random name automatically upon completion. These names are used to identify the structure if it is used for a mission.
- Lists the names of players who contributed to its construction when examined, along with how much each player contributed.