Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A large animal feeder.
- Creatures can eat from the trough as long as there is food in it that they are normally able to eat.
- A creature will eat from a trough at the same rate as they would normally graze/eat from a pile.
- A trough cannot be picked up into player inventory. It can only be transported. It can be loaded into a wagon but not a large cart.
- Troughs are not lockable.
- Only creature-edible items can be placed into a trough (seed, meat, veg, fish, etc).
- Neither corpses nor water fit in a trough.