|Upper Crinkley Bottom|
Hello visitor, I am Marni, aka purp and bwg
I started playing Wurmonline in January 2007 on the Jenn-Kellon home server under the guise purp where I was a member of the settlement Lochside, near to Newtown & Riverside. After the home servers melted at the end of April 2007 I moved on from Wurm Online, returning to play on the new FTP/Tutorial server, Golden Valley early 2009, as Marni.
I remained on Golden Valley until the first of the Freedom Isles opened, Independence, in June 2009. My first settlement there was Marnimark on Water which I shared with a guy I had met on Golden Valley, Greasemark. We both left Wurm mid August 2009 and I returned solo in June 2010, finding a new home for myself with Moot in a very dark place called Shoto Khan. Horrible place that was, but I met my current village mate, Moot, and founded Thomas, a quaint little place near Tenakill in October 2010.
I took another break from Wurm in around June 2011 and returned in December 2012, luckily finding that Moot still played, so we re-joined forces to create a new village, Bonsai.
Since January 2013 Moot and I have resided high above Kinoss Canal on a pretty high mountain in our deed Upper Crinkley Bottom.
I love digging.
- Wurmpedia Manager [Retired]
- Chat Moderator [Retired]
- Board Moderator [Retired]
Marni Magranon Follower
- Carpenter / Renowned Carpenter
- Handyman / Tim the Toolman
- Soldier / Mercenary
- Land Shaper / Excavator / Digger
- Trollslayer / Dragonslayer
Purp Magranon Priest
- Miner / Prime Minester
- At the top of a huge mountain near Kincan on Independance, Upper Crinkley Bottom. Re-deeded Bonsai and currently rebuilding.
- January 2013: Moved again... Ooops.
- Bonsai sold off to Phyko.
- December 2012: New home after a 18 month break, Bonsai, with Moot. North of Oaky Doky, 21*40.
- October 2010: Moved again! Inland more, towards Tenakill.
- September 2010: Landscaping!! Removing dirt (15k+) from a mountain and dumping in the sea...
- July 2010: Moved further south on the west coast to avoid the influx of new players.
- June 2010: Returned to the game after a good 10 month break to find Marnimark on Water savaged by our new neighbours. Now located in the Midlands rebuilding my livelihood with a few new friends.
- August 2009: Our S5 Village is slowly taking shape with most of the 11x11 complete, a reasonably long mine containing Tin and Iron. 2nd mine containing Lead and the 3rd is the start of a tunnel leading to higher ground. Docks are taking shape, a lot of terraforming has taken place and we're finally on the way to completion.
- June 2009: Now playing on the Freedom server and mayor of Marnimark on Water with Greasemark as my trusty co-mayor.
- June 2009:
Semi-Abandoned our island "Marnimark Island" in search of the Freedom Islands! Still active on the island with an alt. character.
- May 2009: Recently sold my Bottleneck Bay residence to a bunch of guys who moved in, what appears, overnight. My ranch, house and shed were sold off to Redeemed on May 20th 2009. My current residence is undisclosed at this point in time.
- Jan 2009: After the homeservers melted at the end of April 2007 I moved on, returning to play on the new FTP/Tutorial server, Golden Valley early 2009, as Marni.
- Jan 2007: Started on JK Home under the guise purp where I was a member of the settlement Lochside, near to Newtown & Riverside.