(Redirected from Stealthing)
To move about unseen, unheard, unnoticed
- Body Control gives a better success at stealthing.
- You must be at least one tile away from another creature or player to try to stealth.
- It appears to be easier to stealth on tree tiles and more difficult on road tiles.
- It is possible to completely disappear from local when in stealth mode. However, if another player in local has higher body control, you will fall out of stealth mode.
- It is possible to be completely invisible to other players and creatures when in stealth mode.
- Your name will still be visible in village and alliance chat.
- You move slower when in stealth. The actual amount of speed reduction here needs to be more fully researched.
- It is easier to stealth at nighttime.
- Moving on or across roads has a greater chance to unstealth you.
- Talking in the local chat tab will unstealth you.
- Using certain abilities such as Refresh will unstealth you.
- High Mind logic players will have a chance to see you through your Stealth.