Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A stone slab on two bricks. It looks very inviting.
- When creating, the quality of the brick affects your success chance.
- When creating, the stone slab affects the initial quality of the resulting bench.
- When you fail creating, the stone brick and the stone slab are damaged.
- Clay can be combined into larger lumps and it will only add 2kg per continue.
- When creating the bench will be placed vertically on the floor in front of you.
- Must be on the floor to continue building.
- Can be loaded.
- Cannot be picked up after completing, but can be pushed/pulled and turned.
- Able to have items placed on it.
- Can be created using stone brick, marble brick, sandstone brick, or slate brick.