Transmutation liquid (Gift)
This item cannot be crafted.
|Skill and improvement|
A liquid that will transform one metal lump or resource into another.
Activate the liquid, right-click on the target item and select Transmutate.
Different target items require specific amounts of liquid depending on their size or volume, for example a heavy lump needs more than a smaller one. An message will appear in the event window should the liquid be of too small volume to be able to transmute.
- Newly acquired it will come as 0.14 kg in a 60 ql glass flask which can hold 0.25 kg of a liquid in total.
- The 99 ql liquid loses weight per use; the amount may not be apparent as the consumption will be between < 0.01 kg to 0.02 kg.
- If you try to drink it, you will see this in your event window:
- Item may be dropped by a player and on death.
- Liquid does not work on anything made from metal, just the lumps themselves.
- Liquid does nothing to newer metals, such as moonmetals, or electrum.
- Iron to copper
- Copper to brass
- Zinc to silver
- Silver to tin
- Tin to gold
- Gold to lead
- Lead, steel and charcoal to dirt
- Dirt to sand
- Moss to peat
- Clay to rock shards
- Bronze to zinc
- Brass to copper
- 10.0 kg peat to 0.5 kg charcoal