Statue of Tich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
In loving memory of our friend and developer, Tich. You can barely make out the signature of its maker ___.
A statue of a much beloved player and contributor stands in eternal remembrance.
- A marble version of the Statue of Tich is created through stone cutting work, or by combining 80 archaeology fragments.
- A metallic version of the Statue of Tich is created via the assembly of 80 archaeology fragments.
- Statues can be improved with marble shards and stone chisel if marble, or the corresponding metal, if the metal version.
- Statues cannot be picked up by hand once finished, but can be moved with 'Push', 'Pull' and "Turn" commands.
- Statues can be loaded into large carts or wagons (23 body strength required for loading them).