Creatures occasionally spawn with a special condition affecting its size, color, fighting ability, and/or behavior.
A creature's condition appears in its name, following its age. For example, a mature crocodile with the "fierce" condition will appears as a "mature fierce crocodile".
There are three ways an animal can spawn with a condition:
- A creature lair may have a specific condition associated with it, and spawn its creatures with that condition. For example, a specific garbage pile may spawn sly large rats.
- Lairs will also occasionally produce champion creatures of its creature type.
- Creatures that spawn naturally may be spawned with a random condition, if that creature type can have lairs.
- Missions may spawn champion creatures, regardless of whether or not that creature type can have a lair.
- For example, blue whales do not have a lair type, but champion blue whales can still be spawned by missions.
List of Conditions
- Alert - Yellow, larger aggro range, increased attack power
- Angry - Red, faster attack speed, less stamina, focuses more, frenzies more
- Champion - Size increased greatly, larger aggro range, faster attack speed, increased attack power, increased defence
- Diseased - Yellow-green, attack speed decreased, attack power decreased, stamina decreased
- Fierce - Red, increased attack speed, increased stamina, frenzies more
- Greenish - Green, size increased, attack speed increased, attack power increased
- Hardened - Grey, size increased, increased stamina, increased defence
- Lurking - Dark green, size decreased, faster attack speed
- Raging - Red, size slightly increased, larger aggro range, attack speed increased, frenzies more, focuses more
- Scared - Yellow, size slightly increased, smaller aggro range, attack speed decreased, attack power decreased, stamina decreased
- Slow - Blue, size increased, attack speed decreased, attack power decreased, stamina increased
- Sly - Dark blue, size slightly decreased, attack speed decreased, attack power increased, stamina decreased, movement speed decreased
- Animals can be bred with a condition only from breeding a female animal with the desired condition. If the male animal also has the condition it may have a greater chance of being passed on to the offspring.
- Many conditions affect the visual size of a creature. However, if the creature can be ridden as a mount, its size will not be affected by conditions.