|Skill and improvement|
A wooden contraption made from planks with a shaft to press in order to extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- To use, activate the fruit press and then right-click the material intended to be pressed. From the resulting menu, select "Create > Food > Fruit juice". The chosen juice will then be created inside the fruit press.
- The fruit press can hold 2.00kg of juice, and any excess produced above this amount will be wasted. It is therefore recommended the produced juice/oil held within the fruit press be moved regularly to another container.
Materials and Products
|Input Material||Base Weight of Input Material (One Unit)||Input Material Used Up Per Press||Resulting Output and Its Weight|
|Blueberry||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Blueberry juice, 0.27 kg|
|Cherries||0.20 kg||0.20 kg||Cherry juice, 0.18 kg|
|Apples||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Apple juice, 0.27 kg|
|Grapes||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Grape juice, 0.27 kg|
|Lemons||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Lemon juice, 0.27 kg|
|Lingonberry||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Lingonberry juice, 0.27 kg|
|Olives||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Olive oil, 0.27 kg|
|Strawberries||0.30 kg||0.30 kg||Strawberry juice, 0.27 kg|
|Pinenuts||0.20 kg||0.20 kg||Pinenut oil, 0.18 kg|
|Cotton seed||0.10 kg||0.10 kg||Cotton seed oil, 0.09 kg|
|Fennel||?||?||Fennel oil, ?|
|Corn||?||?||Corn oil, ?|
|Octopus ink sac||?||?||Ink, ?|
- The last sprout used in the creation process of the fruit press will determine its final woodtype.
- Creating oils and juices using the fruit press uses the beverages skill.
- A rare fruit press speeds the action timer and increases final product quality.
- Higher quality in a fruit press speeds the action timer and increases the chance of a skill-tick based on the action's difficulty.