Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Both harvested and crafted fruits and berries can be used with the fruit press.
- Some harvested, farmed, and botanized items can be used with the fruit press to make oils. These are used in cooking and lighting lamps.
- Some drinks, like alcohols, are used to regenerate stamina while climbing or doing other intensive actions.
- Alcoholic beverages go through several steps, including fermenting in a small wine barrel and distilling in the still. Not all recipes require both.
- Not all drinks use the beverages skill, but may instead be dairy food making or hot food cooking.
When tasting from a sealed container, quality information will be returned based on skill:
- For non-alcoholic beverages, tasting will return a message with the range of the quality, or if a player has above 75 beverages, the exact quality. This may be a number range or a comment of whether it is poor, average, etc, depending on the item.
- For alcoholic beverages the quality bands shown are:
- Under 20ql: it has a very weak strength
- Over 20ql: it has a weak strength
- Over 35ql: it has a medium strength
- Over 50ql: it is mostly strong
- Over 65ql: it is strong
- Over 80ql: it is very strong
- Over 95ql: it is mind blowingly strong
Skills & Characteristics
- Bartender at 50 skill
- Party Animal at 70 skill
- Sommelier at 90 skill
- Cocktail Shaker at 100 skill