Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A metal key with a few large teeth.
Used to lock or unlock different kinds of locks despite matters of permissions or who the lock's original creator was.
- The quality of the key form affects your success chance when creating.
- The quality of the copper lump affects the quality of the resulting key.
- Original keys that are created along with certain types of lock are made of iron instead of copper.
- The original key's quality will always match the lock's quality.
- A copy of a key will include "It has some weird dents" in its examine description, even when a copy of a copy.
- Original keys placed in trash heaps do not decay, nor do they decay when left off-deed. Sacrificing keys in an altar does, however, effectively eliminate them.