Linking is the process by which multiple priests or champions can pool their favor together as one. This will allow the recipient access to your favor but not the other way around. The link is one-way only with the linker giving their favor to the recipient of the link.
Note: Also linking does not increase the rate at which favour regenerates. If for example you were to break the link you'd still have the same amount of favour that you would have had if you were unlinked. (Linking adds the 2 priest's favour together. It does not grant you faster charging times for a single char.)
- Activate the god's item of the linker.
- Right-click on another player and choose 'Link'. They now have access to your favor.
- To terminate the link, right click a tile and select 'Link'.
- Certain high-end spells can only be cast by linking, as they require more than 99 favor.
- Linking can only be done by priests or champions, and only between those of the same God.
- The Event windows says the link works over 4 tiles but testing has revealed link hold over 200 tiles but transfer of favor only happens over a max of 10 tiles.
[13:00:28] <Sincor> [13:00:19] You link your faith with Lithane and he may now use your favor to cast spells while you're within about 4 tiles.
- The link will transfer any favor above 10 from the linkers first before using any favor of the recipient.
- The maximum number of links you can have is [(channeling skill / 10) +1}] Example - 5 channeling = 2 possible links, 72 channeling = 8 possible links
- In order to cast a spell while linked, the following 2 conditions must be true:
- Total available group favor must be atleast the minimum favor cost for that spell. Available favor = [(combined favor of recipient and linkers) - (10 * number of linkers)]
- Even if the linkers have enough favor to cast the spell, the recipient must still reach a minimum favor level depending on the spell. Example - Opulence or bless requires the recipient to reach atleast 10 favor, CoC & WoA require atleast 15 favor.]