Heating clay measuring jug
|Skill and improvement|
A kitchen utensil used primarily to measure the volume of liquid ingredients such as milk.
The measuring jug is a cooking utensil used to measure liquids.
- Used to measure liquids to specific volumes:
- 1g, 2g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg
- Right-click on the measuring jug, hover over Set volume to and select the volume you wish for it to hold.
- After selecting the desired volume, you can then fill it by either activating the measuring jug and right clicking on the liquid you wish to fill it with, and select fill, or you can drag and drop a liquid to the measuring jug.
- You can see what volume it is currently set to by right-clicking and selecting examine. The message you see in your event window will look something like this: