Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nuts are used in cooking and baking recipes.
- Some nuts can be pressed with a fruit press to make oils for cooking.
- Acorns are used in healing covers.
- Acorns: botanized; harvested from a oak tree (cannot be used in cooking)
- Chestnuts: harvested from a chestnut tree, used in cooking recipes
- Hazelnuts: foraged; harvested from hazelnut bush, can be used to create cooking oil
- Pinenuts: harvested from a pine tree, can be used to create cooking oil
- Walnuts: harvested from a walnut tree, can be used to create cooking oil